IT Infrastructure Lead / Support Manager (IT/POS/AV)Location: Berlin
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per Year
IT Infrastructure Lead / IT Support Manager with strong hands on IT infrastructure, ITIL and third party supplier leadership experience required for a global Hospitality company based in Berlin. Paying €35 - €45k + benefits. Must be fluent in both German & English.
Our client is a globally recognised exclusive members club with a great reputation in ensuring the experience of their clientele is nothing but fantastic! They have a number of clubs across the World, as well as restaurants, workspaces, spas, hotels & cinemas.
For this IT Infrastructure Lead / IT Support Manager position our client is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for the management of the daily running of all IT and AV systems, applications and facilities of their Barcelona site. You will support the senior management team as needed.
You will be responsible for managing a number of vendors / relevant outsourced IT support companies locally to ensure the resolution of issues is a top priority.
- Technical IT / Infrastructure / AV systems knowledge
- 3rd party / Outsourced IT support vendor management
- ITIL or equivalent qualified.
- Microsoft and iOS experienced/qualified.
- Must be familiar with EPOS, Payment systems, Opera, VOIP and WiFi (Cisco, Ruckus, Motorola).
- Must be technically competent with the ability to address company's computer, Internet, software and network security, AV, Cinema needs.
- Must be able to work under pressure and trouble shoot problems quickly.
- Ideally some knowledge of Oracle Opera, Sage & SalesForce
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be fluent in English and German
IT Infrastructure Lead / IT Support Manager – Based in Berlin – Paying €35 - €40k + benefits. This position is a live and signed off requirement in which Talent Locker are a top tier supplier.
Contact: [email protected], 01962 442040