Senior Full stack Software Developer C# .Net – SouthamptonLocation: Southampton
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 per Month
Important: C# Development experience
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing software business in Southampton. As a senior C# .NET full stack developer, you will architect, design and develop new features and enhancements for a range of products and systems. As part of the team you will be responsible for the continued development of commercial software, e-commerce solutions and ERP plugins.
You will have experience working with relational and non-relational databases, backend systems and building responsive UI’s for both web and desktop applications.
Responsibilities will include:
• Architect and develop new applications to specification.
• Developing ERP plugins using C# and .NET framework.
• Maintaining and improving WPF and WinForm applications with .NET Framework.
• Developing ASP.NET Core MVC web applications with jQuery UI.
• Creating e-commerce websites, templates, plugins and integrations with NOP Commerce.
• Providing back line investigative support to customers.
• Bug fixing and redeploying applications.
• Responding to customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintaining comprehensive case records on the CRM system – Microsoft Dynamics.
• Testing and evaluating application deployments and release changes.
• Prioritising cases to ensure agreed SLAs are achieved.
• Supporting customer implementations and site “go-lives”.
• Provide training to customers and colleagues as required.
• A full understanding of OOP, polymorphism.
• Experience writing multi-threaded and event driven applications.
• Ability to write clean reusable code with an understanding of SOLID design principles.
• Good knowledge of C# 7 and latest features and standards.
• Proven experience working with .NET Framework and .NET Core.
• Comprehensive understanding of MVC and MVVM design patterns.
• Experience developing and maintaining SQL databases.
• Experience working with Entity Framework or equivalent ORM.
• Knowledge of LINQ.
• Full understanding of web services and experience working with SOAP, REST and WCF.
• Experience writing unit tests with nUnit.
• Knowledge of source control systems.
• Ability to configure websites using IIS
• An understanding of ERP and business processes.
The is a live signed off role where Talent Locker are a top tier supplier, acting as the employment business. To apply or for further information, please contact Martyn Hurricks on 01962 442039
Contact: [email protected], 01962 442039